Job Overview: Part-time bookkeeper (20 hrs per week)
- Payroll and payroll tax reporting to federal and state revenue authorities including weekly, quarterly, and annual filings
- G/L, A/R , A/P, cash flow and reconciliations
- Maintaining employee files, tracking benefits, and administering profit sharing capital accounts and payments to owners
- Keeping accurate financial and bank statements
- Producing financial reports as needed
- Researching /advising on office procedures, records storage, insurance, HR requirements, equipment, and other areas of business as requested
QuickBooks knowledge required. Experienced, organized, and flexible team player encouraged to apply.
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than May 11, 2018, or mail to New Prairie Construction Company, 605 E. Main St., Urbana, IL 61802.
Job Overview: Full-time business/operations manager
- Managing and creating the Company’s schedule of projects
- Communicating with employees, subcontractors, vendors, and homeowners to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Providing on-site project management and support to employees in the field
- Communicating project, schedule, and cost changes to all parties as needed
- Obtaining permits, licenses, and inspections to keep the Company compliant
- Preparing customer billing for all projects and monitoring Company’s cash flow
- Ensuring the Company’s warehouse, inventories of tools, equipment and supplies, employee training records and materials, and financial reports are maintained and in good order
- Researching and advising Board committees in other areas of business as requested
- 3 years business management and team leadership experience
- General knowledge of business practices and financial statements including contracts, budgets, P&L, purchasing, A/R, A/P, etc.
- Construction field experience and familiarity with construction business and safety practices, including OSHA requirements.
Logistics-minded and comfortable managing multiple projects and teams. Highly organized, accurate, and attentive to detail. Able to work with a wide variety of people, including office staff, carpenters, customers, vendors, subcontractors, and government authorities. Responsible, cooperative, prompt, and safety-minded. Experience with Intuit QuickBooks.
Send cover letter and resume no later than May 11, 2018 to [email protected] or mail to New Prairie Construction Company, 605 E. Main St., Urbana, IL 61802
New Prairie Construction Company is an employee-owned construction company in business for over 30 years. To learn more, visit our About Us page.